Breakfast is served daily from 7.30 am to 10.30 am in warm and cosy surroundings. It comprises:
- Pastries and rolls: sweet pastries, pancakes and waffles with maple syrup, flavoured and traditional baguettes, spiced/couronne/mixed-grain/sesame rolls, plain white bread, cake of the day made by our pastry chef, home-made cookies, Nutella brownies and melt-in-the-mouth brioche, etc.
- Hot buffet: Hard-boiled eggs from the egg cooker, scrambled eggs, sausages, traditional Savoie pork sausage, potato rosti, bacon, tomato rosti, baked beans. On request from the chef: fried eggs and plain omelettes.
- Detox Bar: gluten-free bread, gluten-free sweet pastries, chia pudding, home-made detox juice of the day, fresh sliced fruit, dried fruit.
- Traditional: smoked salmon, charcuterie, cheeses such as meule de Savoie, comté, brie with green salad; fresh fruit salad, plain and fruit yoghurt from the Megève cooperative, fromage blanc, etc.
- Cereals and Condiments: jars of muesli and cereals, jam, spreads, half-salted and unsalted butter, honey and maple syrup, etc.
- Drinks: Still and sparkling water, orange/apple/multi-vitamin juice, hot chocolate, coffee, tea and herbal teas, etc.
All our rooms have hospitality trays if you would like a hot drink before 7.30 am. Our team are also happy to prepare something to take away.
Any friends or family are welcome to eat with you at Chez Jean!