**** Our Guest Experience Makers welcome you for the summer season from July 5th 2019 to August 31st 2019 ****
L’Arboisie is an incredible place in Megève, located at the foot of Mount Arbois, the view of the village and mountains is breathtaking.
A cosy chalet ambiance with the service of a 4* hotel: couples, family, friends or simply your tribe, you’ll feel perfectly at home. Recharge and enjoy the traditional warmth of the mountain atmosphere.
A historic Mont Blanc village, Megève will delight you with its traditional charms, both in winter and in summer. The resort and its inhabitants have preserved the old-world atmosphere and architecture, no massive buildings here, just traditional and modern chalets, respectful of nature and in harmony with the setting.
After renovating our rooms and suites in autumn 2017, L’Arboisie is opening new common areas for winter 2018, including:
- The Chez Jean restaurant, themed around local produce, for sharing gourmet treats with a family-friendly menu.
- Le Cellier, offering table or bar service featuring specially selected, local Savoyard products.
Majestic wood and glass chalets topped with “lauzes” (natural stone roof tiles), the hotel overlooks the legendary village of Megève, with an amazing view of the Aravis mountain range. Discover the cobbled streets, just 10 mins by foot from the hotel, or take the free winter shuttle bus (3 mins).
As for the decor: wood, slate, noble fabrics, comforting fragrances, fireplaces showcasing the spirit of old-world chalets in a modern way. The wooden-panelled rooms and suites have an authentic mountain ambiance.
Everything blends together to make the most of the joys of the mountain.
- Nature and outdoor activities with our partner Evolution 2
- Le Cellier with its local Savoyard products (eat on site or take something for a picnic).
- Our well-being area with indoor and outdoor heated pools, sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, gym and beauty treatments on offer from Deep Nature.
- At snack time, try something from our home-made pastry buffet.
- Chez Jean, for fun breakfasts and friendly dinners.
In winter the hotel is totally in sync with the slopes:
- Easy ski, in partnership with Mont d’Arbois Sport, offers the ability to leave your ski equipment at the foot of the slopes.
- Pre-book packages and lessons with ESF.
- Kids club, so the little ones have fun too (open during French school winter and Christmas holidays).
In summer and winter our team is ready to listen to your wishes and to offer you a unique experience.